Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pictures!

My friend Sean just got a great new Nikon D40 DSLR camera. We took it out and about to Coopers Rock and a couple other places on Friday to test it and just have some fun. We took about 350 pictures, uploaded 140 to Facebook, and I've selected 12 to put up here for now. I'm working on getting him to upload all of the pictures to Flickr so they can be viewed in their normal resolution and be easier to share. I'll post a link here when that's done. Oh, you might notice something different about me. Click the pictures for a bigger view.



















3 comments:

Ginny Axtell said...

Thanks for the pics and a glimpse of your "new look!" Grandpa really likes it.

Looking forward to seeing more of the pics on Flickr. How do I access Facebook? Or is that taboo?

Mark said...

Just go to www.facebook.com and register for an account on the main page. You can add me as a friend once you join by going here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25812342 . It's not taboo anymore, everyone's on Facebook! My dad joined a few months ago.. I think it's pretty cool.

Ginny Axtell said...

Thanks! I already have nine friends. A great way to keep up!